Apply for Administrative Officer at Jhpiego Nigeria
Administrative Officer at Jhpiego Nigeria, Qualified candidates should see the job details and Apply.
for more Jobs at Jhpiego Jhpiego, an Affiliate of Johns Hopkins University, is a global leader in improving healthcare services for women and their families.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Position Reports to: Administrative Manager
Administrative Officer at Jhpiego Nigeria
The Admin Officer (AO) reports to the Administrative Manager and will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Administrative Team in the Jhpiego office in Abuja.
•The AO will ensure that administrative processes follow Jhpiego, USAID rules and regulations, other applicable approved procedures at all times.
The AO will be responsible for ensuring cost consciousness, the efficiency of administrative operations and maintaining an on-site administrative system required to assure the integrity and effective performance of admin operations.
• Ensure that administration processes run smoothly to support effective and efficient program implementation.
• Responsible for managing and reporting operational usage of vehicle fleet and other facility equipment
• Provide and ensure that all logistics requirements are available for the smooth running of program activities.
• Maintain lease and contract management database and ensure that renewals, extensions, termination processes are promptly initiated and completed
• Support office management and facility management process
• Support fleet management process
• Support planning and coordination of business travel for all country office staff
• Set the standard for compliance with USAID and Jhpiego’s regulations and standards.
• Ensure that all shipments received are properly recorded and ensure that the appropriate department is informed of the arrival of each shipment.
• B.Sc. in Business Administration, Public Administration, or relevant field
• Professional Certification in Project Management is an added advantage. A Master’s degree is an added advantage • Minimum of three (3) years demonstrated administrative experience within an international not-for-profit organization.
• Previous experience in a USAID award is highly desired
• Practical understanding and application of donor regulations in large and complex projects is highly desired.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Computers skills including use of automated fleet management and reporting software.
• Working knowledge of database applications, MS Word, and Excel etc
• Excellent organizational skills, detail-oriented and high degree of accuracy;
• Be of high integrity and have a sense of confidentiality
• Be willing to take on extra responsibilities in order to achieve the goals/objectives set by the organization
• Capability to develop and implement effective strategies and tactics for accomplishing assigned duties
• Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
• Be self-motivated, proactive and have a positive attitude to work requiring minimum supervision.
• Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively interact with all levels of staff and partners.
• Good oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate findings and analyses
• Cooperative, hardworking, flexible & dependable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using “Administrative Officer, Abuja” as the subject of the email.
• CV and Cover Letter as One Single Word document
• Candidates that do not comply with the application instruction will be disqualified.
• Qualified female applicants are encouraged to apply.
• We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if a suitable candidate is found.
• Only shortlisted candidates will receive an invitation for an interview
• JHU is an Equal Opportunity Employer
• For further information about Jhpiego, please visit our website at jhpiego
1st September, 2021