Jobs in China for Foreigners Application 2023
Chatteris Educational Foundation Jobs
There were eighteen nationalities represented on the Chatteris Educational Foundation staff last year, and our school partners gave us a satisfaction rating of 94%.
If the Hong Kong Immigration Department’s stance ever changes, the Chatteris Educational Foundation will make sure that this message is no longer shown on their application website.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree from a university or college that meets certain standards.
- An English language proficiency certificate or letter.
- A clean police record/background check.
- Medical Report, a signed statement from a doctor detailing any illness or disorder, whether mental or physical. Note that individual medical circumstances will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- No Hong Kong school allows smoking. No smoking is allowed anywhere near a school or on school grounds.
- Drinking Alcohol is strictly forbidden on school grounds. Also, it is not permitted at any student-organized Chatteris event or activity.
- Falsifying documents to obtain employment in Hong Kong is illegal. It is imperative that you demonstrate how you are more qualified for the position than a local Hong Kong resident.
- If you’re applying from outside of what the department considers to be an English-speaking country, you’ll need to have credentials that prove you can teach English to speakers of other languages better than the local graduate workforce in Hong Kong can. You should think about this before applying.
All eligible applicants are encouraged to follow the steps below to apply
- First visit the China Jobs Recruitment Portal.
- Read the job description before filling out the Chatteris Educational Foundation Recruitment form.
- Finally, hit the “Apply Now” button to submit your application.