Easy to get Caregiver Jobs in Canada (Sponsorship) – Apply Now to get an opportunity to get started with this really easy to do job that pays well in Canada.
NB: In this post, You are advised to read every single detail to the end to make sure you do not miss out on the key details that are contained in every aspect of this content by any means possible, so if you are looking to migrate to Canada as a Care Giver, then take every part of this content seriously.
There are many jobs in Canada and being a care giver is one of the best sides of the jobs one can get while in Canada in search of a job and this in turn means that people who are looking out there for just any job at all in Canada may not be getting the best but if you are looking for a smaller job like this one then you are welcome as it is not all that hard to come by.
Being a Care giver in Canada has many advantages alongside the good pay of the job and other things there are also good life promised and also getting to live in a free and harmless environment and the most important part is that this job does not necessarily need you to be very educated to carry it out and this is why we are writing about it today.
As a Nigerian or anyone else from anywhere, you do not need to actually have a degree in any course to be able to do this job as it comes quite easy and handy.
Now, without further delay…
How do you get started with the Caregiver Job in Canada?
Well first thing is to visit the website hat offers this job and there you can apply but for the reason of reference, we will not be putting up the website link here but you can highlight this link (https://www.jobbank.gc.ca/jobsearch/jobsearch?searchstring=caregiver&locationstring=#article-34769485) and paste it into your browser and see what comes out then follow the prompt.
Now that you know these, let us dive into the real questions about this…
How long do I need to work if hired?
- Two 24-hour shifts (8:00 am – 8:00 am)
- (specific days will be discussed)
How much is the pay?
- $450.00 per shift
Job Specifications for you
- Start Date: As soon as possible
- Language: English
- Minimum Education: High School
- Positions Available: 1
Job requirements for applicants?
- SSCE completion is highly required
- You will need to be fluent in basic English communication
- At least 1 year of related experience is required OR Completion of at least 6 months or longer training program in child care or in a related field is required.
What does this Care Giver job in Canada promise you?
- Hourly pay of $15.20 for as long as 8 hours daily or approximately 40 hours weekly
- Free optional accommodation which comes at no charge at all
- 5 days paid sick leave yearly
- 10 days of paid vacation will be given or 4% vacation pay of the gross salary with 10 days unpaid vacation time
What is your duty as a Care Giver in Canada?
Alongside a lot of things, you will also be required to be doing the following as a Care Giver in Canada…
- Perform other housekeeping duties like child care, washing child’s clothes, cleaning up after meals.
- Maintaining a safe and healthy environment at home and outside its surroundings
- Emotional well being availability
- Taking child from and to appointments and pre-school when needed.
- Bath, dress and groom child.
- Provide age-appropriate educational training through organized activities such as games, crafts, reading and outings.
- Preparing and serving nutritious meals for our infant at our own residence.
- Prepare and serve formula to the child.
- Supervise, Accompany and Care for our kid.
- Discipline him according to the methods requested by us the parents.
- Instruct child in hygiene and social development.
- Organize activities such as games and outings
Now, where is the location for this Canada Care Giver job opening?
Unit 53 6945 185 Street
Surrey, British Columbia
V4N 6N4, Canada
Does this job come with Visa Sponsorship?
Not exactly and by this I mean it depends on a whole lot of things but its not entirely that easy to predict.
Do not forget to use this website to Check the availability of the Easy to get Caregiver Jobs in Canada (https://www.jobbank.gc.ca/jobsearch/jobsearch?searchstring=caregiver&locationstring=#article-34769485)