There is a job vacancy for the position of Country Manager At Robert Walters.
- Grow a profitable fleet size annually by both finding new customers and growing current customers.
- Diversify the customer base to minimise the negative impact and risk of loss of any business as well as maximise our possible market share in that country.
- Lead and support the sales team in identifying and targeting high-potential customers and their key decision makers in corporate, governmental and SMME markets.
- Ensure all current and future business operations comply with local legislation, including any set environmental laws.
- Manage and oversee the entire country’s business operations and functions in order to meet the set financial targets.
- Drive and implement the set marketing plan aimed at maximising results on any marketing and brand awareness opportunities.
- Continuously grow and maintain constructive and transparent relationships with suppliers
- Identify and actively participate in relevant business forums and industry associations in order to network and influence key decision makers
- Provide clear direction and decisive leadership to that Country’s team, ensuring all team members are aligned to the goals and have a clear purpose in their work.
- BComm or other relevant tertiary degree/diploma
- Grade 12 (with 15-17yrs experience in a General Management Role)
- Minimum 10 years relevant finance/operations business experience
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in General Manager Role
- Understanding of and leasing industry
- Expatriate Experience
How To Apply For Country Manager At Robert Walters
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED