Apply – Senior Salesforce Support Engineer EN 2022
- Royal Bank of Canada
- Montreal, QC, Canada
- Apply on RBC Careers
Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
- Job Title
- Senior Salesforce Support Engineer EN
What is the opportunity?
The Personal and Commercial Banking (P&CB) arm of RBC is in the preparation stages of launching a ground breaking program to deliver the best customer experiences by equipping our advisors with the very latest technology and processes in the industry. We have partnered with Salesforce to build out our next gen CRM Advisor Platform, the cornerstone of this critical transformational program. Together, we’re aiming to take a giant leap towards our goal of becoming a digitally enabled relationship bank.
As a Senior Salesforce Support Engineer on the Client360 Advisor Platform team you will be responsible for monitoring and maintaining applications built on the Salesforce platform & applications used to integrate Salesforce with other RBC systems. You will be actively involved in handling production problem situations and applying changes as needed.
- • Ensure problems are quickly identified and solved through review of Zeke / Splunk / Dynatrace / Salesforce monitoring, inbound calls, email or ServiceNow tickets while providing the highest possible level of production support.
- • Monitoring availability and taking a holistic view of system health
- • Monitor production batch job flows
- • Engage appropriate operations/support personnel on a technical level to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- • Review all errors with management and recommends permanent solutions to avoid a reoccurrence and identify the potential impact to the bank.
- • Recommend and drive workflow changes, process improvements and procedural changes, as well as system modifications and time & motion engagements with both internal partners and external vendor
- • Ensure that services are available as per client expectations and as per Service Level Agreement.
- • Coach more junior resources and be a first point of escalation
- • Production support experience with applications built on Salesforce / Financial Service Cloud in a Financial Services company
- • Hands-on experience with Salesforce functionalities, administration & understanding of specific deployment & development activities
- • Knowledge of monitoring tools: Dynatrace Managed, Catchpoint, Splunk, Zeke
- • Strong analytical, communication & conflict resolution skills
- • A good understanding of Change / Incident management processes
- • Ability to work in a 7x24x365 work environment
- • Knowledge of Datastage, OCP, SCON infrastructure & processes
- • Knowledge of cloud platform applications and processes
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- • A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- • Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- • Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- • Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- • Opportunities to do challenging work
- • Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilities
- • Access to a variety of growth opportunities
Provides in-depth support and leads problem solving and implementation efforts for specific technology products or applications. Applies experience and complete working knowledge of the job and policies/practices to perform a combination of routine tasks and varied administrative/operational assignments.
- MONTRÉAL, Quebec, Canada
- Work hours/week:
- Employment Type:
- Full time
- Technology and Operations
- Job Type:
- Pay Type:
- Posted Date:
- Application Deadline:
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers
Apply here :