Apply online Now – Distribution Manager, Canada 2022/23
- Ontario, Canada
DISTRIBUTION MANAGER, CANADA – DIOR
Thélios is born from the will of the LVMH group, world leader in luxury, to penetrate the eyewear sector in the creation of unique frames that can faithfully combine Italian design and craftsmanship with the core values of each House.
Synthesis of the names of the Greek gods Théia, goddess of light and sight, and Helios, god of the sun, Thélios covers the entire eyewear production cycle, dealing with the design, production and worldwide distribution of sunglasses and optical frames for some of the most prestigious Houses within the LVMH portfolio, including Dior, Fendi, Celine, Givenchy, Loewe, Stella McCartney, Kenzo and Fred! As an emblem of quality and excellence at every level, in the product as well as in service, in communication, and in distribution, Thélios offers its own ‘enlightened look’ on the sector.
Excellence in execution is at the core of what we do.
- Location: Montreal or Toronto
- Reports to: Director of Commercial Strategy & Business Development
- Job Status: Full-time
POSITION SUMMARY: We are looking for someone who will lead the compliance to the Thélios standards of the distribution for Dior Eyewear in Canada. They will work to consolidate the current selective distribution and increase the performance of each point of sales.
The Distribution Manager Canada will also partner with our Department Store and Key Account teams to increase performance of National Key Accounts with a large focus on Optical Key accounts.
They will collaborate on marketing efforts to build and implement a successful marketing plan with in-store animation, incentive programs, trainings catered to the Canadian market and specifically targeting our key accounts.
They will help see opportunities of implementation of permanent fixtures.
- • Ensure distribution is in line with the Maison standards
- • Build a target list of doors for Dior to be shared with our agent
- • Monitor performance per door to track sell in, sell out, implementation of new releases
- • Identify distribution opportunities in certain territories
- • Develop strategies to improve performance and create promotions to increase fill rate, make sure best-sellers are present in all locations
- • Partner with the marketing team to increase desirability of the Maison thru seasonal animations and training
- • Build and complete a 360-degree plan (product assortment, marketing, VM) specific to our Key accounts to improve their performance
- • Support local selling events
- • Launch our Client Privilege loyalty program in Canada
- • Conduct competitor analysis and report to leadership
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE
Are you a proactive organizer, negotiator, and problem-solver? This role involves working with a cross functional team both junior & senior partners and complex situations. A calm and measure demeanor and positive outlook are critical to success.
• Bachelor’s Degree – Business Administration or relevant field
• 5+ years’ experience in Brand Management or relevant function within fashion, luxury, or consumer goods field preferred
• Ability to quickly identify areas of opportunity, research creative solutions and implement new processes to address
• Strong communication, influence, and presentation skills
• Ability to solve various types of problems that may involve multiple departments within the Company
• Excellent computer skills; Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
• High organizational skills and ability to handle complex projects and multi-task
• Genuine passion and advocate of diversity and inclusion and integrates this mentality when making all business decisions (both internal & external)
• Ability to travel both domestic and international
Thank you in advance for your interest in this opening. Thélios is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender (including gender identity and expression), pregnancy, age, orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, familial status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status under applicable federal, state or local laws.
At this time, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Direct applicants only, no third-party staffing inquiries, please
Apply Now :