Apply Now – Graduate Talent Program At Zipline 2022
The position is responsible for delivering effective, aesthetic, on-brand, and on-strategy creative for websites, webpages, product graphics (including art direction ofphotography), email promotional creative, emailtemplates, social media graphics, and banner ads.The Digital Designer works closely with the Go-To-Market team.
- Translate product positioning, existing research, and offline/online marketingstrategies into effective designs.
- Manage and produce digital design work,including banner sizing and versioning.
- Ensure consistency of brand and creativity across digital customer touch points.
- Design on-brand creative solutions for a variety of uses: websites, product graphics, email templates, social media graphics, brand campaigns, and photography
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver designs that are creative, useful, and align with technical and brand standards
- Take ideas from concept to execution, working with project managers, design colleagues, information technologists, and content experts to deliver an effective user experience
- Diploma or HND/Bachelor’s Degree in the field of digital design, graphic design, communication studies, graphic communications, or a related field
- A good portfolio of design work, showing solutions to business problems through effective design
- Able to present concepts and lead internal teams to the correct solution
- Experience in web marketing/web designwith a strong knowledge of HTML,Photoshop, FTP, web design and development principles
- Deep knowledge of Web design processes
- Experience designing e-commerce websites or advertising websites
- Strong work ethic and personal accountability
- Attention to detail
- Good time management
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite products, Photoshop in particular
How To Apply For The 2022 Graduate Talent Program At Zipline