Apply – Hong Kong PhD Fellowship 2023 (Direct PhD from Bachelors)
The applicants are invited to apply for the Hong Kong PhD Fellowship 2023. The Hong Kong Fellowship is an opportunity for international applicants to complete their PhD Degree programs from Top Hong Kong Universities. Note that Bachelors’s degree students (16 years of education) can directly apply for the Hong Kong PhD fellowship and Masters Students can also apply for the Hong Kong Scholarships for international students. The Hongkong Government will cover all the expenses. It has world-class education and recognized universities. Submit online applications and start to apply from today.
A Total of 8 Top universities are participating in the fellowship program. Candidates can apply in any academic Field of Study available at the University. There are no academic background restrictions. 300 Scholarships will be given to study in Hong Kong for the Year 2023. There is No Need for any Language Test like IELTS if you have completed your previous degree in English Medium.
The aim of the Hing Kong Government Scholarship is to attract the best and brightest students in the world to pursue their Direct Ph.D. studies in Hong Kong’s universities. The govt will not charge any application fee for this scholarship. Dont worry about the expenses as all of them is Funded. The application process for the Hong Kong PhD Fellowship 2023 (Direct Ph.D. from Bachelors) is available below.
Details About Hong Kong PhD Fellowship 2023
- Country: Hong Kong
- No. of Scholarships: 300
- Course Level: Ph.D. (Doctorate)
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st December 2022
- An annual stipend of HK$309,600 (Approximately US$39,700) (to Cover Housing, Meals)
- A conference and research-related Travel Allowance of HK$12,900
- For awardees who need more than three years to complete the Ph.D. degree, additional support may be provided by the chosen universities. For details, please contact the universities concerned directly.
List of Universities Participating in Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme
The Following Eight Universities are offering Ph.D. Fellowship Program. The List of Universities is given below.
- City University of Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Baptist University
- Lingnan University
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- The Education University of Hong Kong
- The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- The University of Hong Kong
Fields of Studies
- Engineering and Technology
- Social Science and Business Studies
The selection will be based on the following points:
- Academic excellence
- Research Ability
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Leadership abilities
The last date to apply Online for the Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme 2023-24 for all of the above Universities is 1st December 2022
How to Apply for the HKPFS 2023-24
Eligible candidates should first make an Initial Application online through the Hong Kong Ph.D. Fellowship Scheme Electronic System (HKPFSES) to obtain an HKPFS Reference Number by 1st December 2022 before submitting applications for Ph.D. admission to their desired universities.
Applicants may choose up to two programs/ departments at one or two universities for Ph.D. study under HKPFS 2023/24. They should comply with the admission requirements of their selected universities and programs.
As the deadlines for applications to some of the universities may immediately follow that of the Initial Application, candidates should submit initial applications as early as possible to ensure that they have sufficient time to submit applications to universities.
- Step 1: Submit Initial Application to Research Grants Council
- Step 2: Submit Full Applications to Proposed Universities
After completing an initial application, applicants should submit full applications for their selected Ph.D. programs to the proposed universities quoting their HKPFS Reference Number before the universities’ respective deadlines. To Apply Please visit the website below.
VISIT HERE TO APPLY FOR THE HONG KONG SCHOLARSHIP 2023